Requisition No.: 21650-1
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 6 months
The Data Architect will work in Information and Data Management team to architect and deliver foundational data capabilities. The ideal candidate will have experience integrating large data sets from wide variety of sources, data transformations, standardization and data delivery processes. This is a hands-on architect role and we are looking for a technically sharp candidate. Experience with AWS Infrastructure, Spark/Scala, Hadoop Eco System is a must.
- Understand and evaluate the latest trends in the Data Integration space including Cloud and Big Data technologies
- Design, Implement and support Data Models, Integration processes that provide timely access to large datasets.
- Build fault tolerant, self-healing, adaptive and highly accurate Data platforms.
- Architect Solutions for Physical / Virtual/ Logical (text search) Data Integration.
- Build Reference Architecture / Standardize on Tools & Technologies for Data Integration.
• Deep understanding of relational databases and data integration technologies.
• Strong in Unix shell/Perl scripting
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills are required.
• 3 + years’ experience with Hadoop Eco system (HDFS, SQOOP, Hive, PIG, Spark, Scala)
• 5+ years’ experience with traditional ETL tools (Informatica, Talend etc.)
• Experience with Data Virtualization Technologies (Denodo, Presto etc.) is a plus.
• Experience in integrating disparate data sources such as flat files, databases, xml files and/or unstructured data & web services
• Extensive experience with data modeling for analytical applications