Requisition No.: 00002669
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 6 months
Looking for a talented Business Analyst with experience performing the following:
- Formulating and defining project scope and objectives through research and fact-finding.
- Developing analysis of consumer and business needs for application development.
- Documenting requirements/user stories and translating into proper product specifications.
- Devising or modifying workflow and consumer experience to solve problems, considering backend software applications capacity, data availability and desired results.
- Defining implementation procedures.
Staff members in this role should be excellent written and verbal communicators, effective and self-sufficient, flexible and comfortable with change. An understanding of health care industry (specifically health insurance), waterfall and agile development process would be beneficial. Need contractors that are first and foremost effective communicators (verbal and written), have an analytical mind and can dig in and ask the right questions of the business to determine scope requirements, document those requirements, and translate those to developers and an excellent ability to build relationships amongst their project team.
- Understanding of technical complexities
- Software development lifecycle
- Health plan/insurance systems and plan benefit information
- Vendor system implementation