Requisition No.: 21185-1
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 6 months
Design and develop scientific data reporting and visualization capabilities for BMS R&D. This includes FLOW Cytometry biomarkers data integration and visualization for Translational Medicine. A successful candidate must have strong independent scientific application development skills but also be able to contribute significantly to analysis, prototype and design activities. The ability to thrive in an agile iterative and highly collaborative team environment is a must.
• Skills in the scientific data processing related technologies: VBA, Pipeline Pilot, R, Python, or web service integrations.
• Skills in scientific application design and development with at least 8 or more years’ experience.
• Working knowledge of software development life cycles, configuration management and best software engineering practices.
• Strong communication skills to interact effectively with project stakeholders and articulate design ideas
• Experience in scientific application development and functional knowledge of the BioPharmaceutical R&D is a strong plus.