Requisition No.: 24038-1
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 6 months
Our ideal candidate will develop and deliver analytic ready data sets, preliminary analyses, and reports to key clients across R&D. They will join a collaborative analytic data & metrics team, and will partner effectively inside and outside the team to gather requirements for analytic ready datasets, leverage exisiting systems and datasources to optimal, timely and accurate deliverables. By delivering integrated analytic ready datasets, our ideal candidate will contribute to data-drvien insights across the enterprise that can lead to optimized processes, increased productivity and improve speed of new medicines to patients in need.
- Uses several different reporting technologies and and data science skills to create, run, deliver and optimize analytic ready datasets for analyst colleagues and functional partners across the R&D organization
- Develop, maintain and enhance analytic ready datasets and dashboards based on user and analytic requirements.
- Conduct data ingestion, data profiling, data cleansing, and data integration
- Partner with analytic team members to evaluate internal and external data on industry performance
• Working knowledge of relational databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, and or PL/SQL
• Data query and combination application experience
• Understanding of basic project management and system life cycle
• Skilled in excel
• Experience with data dictionaries, database tools, data profiling, data cleansing, and business rules
• Experience working directly with stakeholders for requirements gathering
• General understanding of scientific R&D processes and terminologies
• Experience with Informatica and IDS Developer and Analyst tools is a plus