Requisition No.: 255065
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 14 months
MPS - Smart Mobility is looking for Full-Stack developers that embrace Lean Agile and Extreme Programming practices. Software engineers will work in small, cross-functional teams. They will collaborate directly and continuously with product managers and designers, and business partners to release early and often.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as facilitation and presentation skills, and engaging presentation style.
• Ability to work as a global team member, as well as independently, in a changing environment and managing multiple priorities.
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with application implementation teams, IT project teams, business customers, and end users.
• Ability to deliver work within deadlines.
• 2-3 years of cloud platform development and deployment experience (AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry etc..)
• 5+ years of Spring Framework development experience e.g Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
• 5+ years of Restful web service (API.s) development experience
• 3+ years of experience in securing Restful API.s using Industry standard protocols
• 5+ years of extensive front end development experience and frameworks including
• 2+ Years of experience in User-Centered Design, including wireframing, usability principles, screen layout design and user testing
• 1+ years of experience designing full-service consumer and/or business applications
• Experience in paired designing and agile/lean methodologies
• Experience working independently with clients
• Command of modern front-end technologies and frameworks (grid systems, responsive design)
• Experience with a global team
• Experience with Web and Mobile Accessibility
• Experience with Test Driven Development and Software Craftsmanship
• Strong Communications skills - oral and written communications, ability to illustrate and convey ideas and designs effectively with team and partners
• Presence - demonstrating confidence, ability to learn quickly, influence and shaping