Requisition No.: 23902-1
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 6 months
Designs and develops instructor-led and computer-based learning content including learning objectives, job aids, simulation scenarios, graphical art/media, and valid/reliable assessments.
• Provides the development of courses and materials for instructor-led training. Internal BMS resource will be the classroom instructor.
• Blends traditional learning approaches with existing and new technologies in order to create and deliver learning programs
• Analyzes, designs, develops and implements learning solutions using instructional systems design principles and adult learning theory.
• Works with subject matter experts to develop the presentation sequence and interactions for computer-based training.
• Designs courseware with an understanding of SCORM & AICC requirements
• Coordinates customization of materials, as needed.
• Experienced in the development and programming of interactive, computer-based multimedia training materials using Captivate, Articulate, or Adobe Presenter
Training Documentation 3-5 yrs
Scientific Software 0-2 yrs
Training Analysis 3-5 yrs
Training Materials 3-5 yrs