Requisition No.: 252608
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 12 months
Lead the Integration of Powertrain Systems (Engine, Transmission, Controls/Calibration, and Powertrain installed commodities) on 20MY P558 Program. Specific Duties will include:
- Lead/Support engineering issue resolution.
- Work collaboratively with Engineers, Vehicle Program Teams, Purchasing (incl STA) and Vehicle Operations
- Ensure robust TDE, Controls/Calibration and PTI systems sign-off for GPDS milestones and support prototype / pre-launch builds.
- Utilize System Engineering principles to support design and development of PTI systems that meet or exceed Quality, Cost, Weight, and Functional requirements.
- Lead development of TDE, Controls/Calibration and PTI project plans that support Vehicle Program Plans and vehicle build phases.
- Manage the delivery of hardware to support program timing.
• Program management experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Self-directed with strong ability to support a wide variety of projects with limited resources
• Strong demonstrated leadership
• Technical Problem Solving Skills
• Ability to establish a systems engineering approach to solving problems
• Vehicle Prototype/Production build experience and/or Vehicle launch experience preferred.