Requisition No.: 22000-1
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 6 months
This is an excellent development opportunity for anyone interested in learning about the biopharmaceutical development processes and operations.
The person will be part of the business capability team. The capability team functions as the stewards of the Planisware ™ platform and serves to enable the business processes supporting the project management, resource forecasting and timecard recording processes.
The nature of the group’s work requires that the team members interact both vertically and horizontally across the functional groups to properly develop the processes and system solutions.
In addition, the role will have the opportunity to learn and work with experts in lean sigma, system development and process system training.
The role works in a matrix team consisting of business capabilities, informatics, professional business process or productivity consultants and functional areas in the evaluation, design, maintenance and operational support of the Research and Development (R&D) drug development planning processes at the portfolio, project, protocol and functional level. This system is called ePlan/eTime which is based on the PLANISWARE™ platform. The R&D uses this system as the enterprise project management, resource forecasting and management, cost planning and time tracking system.
• Understands the value of process-centric approach to business analysis and capability development.
• Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling manner.
• Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and written communication.
• Academic understanding of system life cycle management process.
• Command of project management techniques and tools.
• Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems documentation and conveys this information to technical team for translation into programming languages or implements into COTS technologies.
• Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes necessary to support business goals and objectives.
• Understanding of business strategy development techniques.
• BS Biomedical Engineering
• BS Chemical Engineering
• BS Mathematics
• MS Pharmaceutical Engineering
• PhD Pharmacy