Requisition No.: 255378
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 13 months
MPS - This request is to fill a Software Engineer position on the IT Connected Vehicle Over-The-Air Services team. The Software Engineer role will work on a Balanced Team and collaborate with a Product Owner, Product Manager, and Product Designer to deliver projects and features to support future Connected Vehicle programs. Key Responsibilities:
- Software Engineer will be responsible to Define, Design, Develop, and Deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to support new Over-The-Air vehicle features.
- Ensure quality, on-time delivery using agile, test driven development principles.
- Requires working with a Product Manager and Product Designer to shape the technology direction for the Over-The-Air Services Product Line
- Collaborate with a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features.
- Span multiple environments (Vehicle, Cloud, Mobile) to support end-to-end feature delivery.
- Collaborate with global, cross-functional stakeholders.
• 4+ years Spring/Spring Boot
• Clean coding experience
• 3+ years Test Drive Development(TDD) with ability to mentor team OR 3+ years Integration testing/Behavior Driven Development (BDD) / Test Automation
• 2+ years Extreme Programming
• IDE set: Eclipse or IntelliJ
• Experience with Cloud environments (Azure/Pivotal Cloud Foundry) Pivotal Cloud Foundry certification and/or experience
• Strong communication skills