Requisition No.: 253961
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 14 months
As a Full-Stack developer you will be practicing pairing, test-driven development, continuous deployment, shorter release cycles, retrospectives, and feature estimation and break down all with a focus on business value delivery. In this environment, the Software Engineer is expected to perform following key responsibilities.
- Develops application software using the cloud based architecture across full stack of technologies.
- Consults with product manager to identify minimal viable product and decompose feature set into small scoped user stories.
- Pairs with other software engineers to cooperatively deliver user stories.
- Solve highly complex technical problems using industry best practices.
- Uses the test driven development methodology to realize the technical solution.
- Develops components across all tiers of the application stack and is proficient in multiple programming languages.
• Collaborate with imbedded Business Owners to prioritize improvement efforts on the backlog
• Solid technical, problem solving, and communications skills
• Innovative, team player
• Passion to understand the Order-to-Delivery business process
• Passion to serve the customer
• Prior experience with Agile
o Java/J2EE development
o Micro Services/Cloud based development
• Familiarity with a highly configurable COTS package