Requisition No.: 21535-1
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 6 months
This role is within the Discovery IT group and will partner RWC business sponsors and other internal IT service teams to plan, build and run strategic IT capabilities in support of RWC scientific workflows.
The senior .Net Developer in Discovery IT is accountable for Build and Run support of local IT capabilities and systems.
As the senior .Net Developer, you’ll be responsible for defining the architecture design of an IT applications, capability, or system. You’ll act as, senior developer overseeing correct implementation and usage of Discovery IT technical capabilities that are aimed at improving the business, and ensuring all parts of the project run smoothly across .Net and various COTS applications.
This is a hands-on role requiring significant knowledge of the full technology stack – from server-side to client-side components.
Knowledge and implementation of application and enterprise-level patterns also expect.
Will directly or indirectly assists project teams develop unusually technical or challenging project components.
• Demonstrated knowledge of common server-side and client-side design patterns and practices.
• Strong knowledge of, and experience following, formal SDLC processes, configuration management, and change control practices
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills are required.
• Ability to work independently and as a key contributor in a distributed team environment
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to think outside the box to come up with innovative ideas
• Demonstrated ability to create and support a dynamic culture of innovation and continuous improvement in a highly matrixed environment.
• Experience supporting implementations in Reporting Services(SSRS) and Integration Services(SSIS)