Requisition No.: 20881-1
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 6 months
The IME Grants Manager will work under the direction of an IME Specialist and have the following responsibilities:
Assist in review of grant proposals for assigned therapeutic areas, including collaboration with IME Specialist in review of RFE-solicited proposals.
Evaluates opportunities for department innovation, continuous improvement and process enhancements.
Contributes to strategic medical education planning for aligned therapeutic area.
Medical Education Provider Interfacing and assessment
o Communicate with external Providers as needed and directed on operational issues, to ensure receipt of interim and final project outcome reports within pre-established timelines and guidelines.
o Participates in Provider Capability Presentations and outcomes analysis
o Observes and monitors supported IME activities and enduring materials, as requested
o Maintain Grant and provider historical data, including all grant-related information (announcements, brochures, outcomes reports, publications, etc.,) evaluation, and monitoring forms.
o Assist IME Specialist with analysis of program outcomes for adherence to learning objectives, proposed outcome Levels and estimated vs actual attendance.
Responsible for managing and collaborating with IME Specialist on various Outcomes reports and metrics
o Track status of each project, ensuring receipt of project details prior to activity launch
o Maintain calendar of live IME events for Project Coordinator to populate on IME SharePoint site.
o Assist IME Specialist in preparing quarterly IME accomplishments for distribution
o Collate educational outcomes and highlight key findings and unfilled educational gaps
• Demonstrated strong computer skills including SharePoint Online, and MS Office 365 (Word, Excel (Pivot tables), PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess strong collaboration skills within a matrix environment.
• Demonstrate ability to effectively prioritize workload and work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities and experience partnering with vendors and multidisciplinary teams
• Proficiency in a grant management system preferred, but not necessary
• Medical Education experience a plus