Requisition No.: 246508
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 24 months
Perform as a Business Analyst as part of a global product definition project delivery team. Key aspects of the project are:
- A focus on the integration of feature, marketing mix/rate, pricing and cost data into a global solution to enable multiple cross functional business teams to work online, in real time.
- Development of an integrated change management environment that is used make product and market offer decisions.
- Partnering with a global business team to envision new processes and develop new solutions. In this role, you will be expected to collaborate closely with both local and distributed development team personnel, technical architects and project managers to collaborate on requirements, application designs and assist with the development, management and testing aspects of the application. This role is on a team that is responsible for delivery features/functionality throughout the course of a planned release train. You will work closely with the business product owners to understand and document features in prioritized business order.
- Application development experience in an agile environment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working with globally diverse teams
- Self-motivated to understand and comprehend new and complex material
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - able to clearly convey complex blends of business and technical matters to a range of audiences; ability to articulate points clearly as well as concisely
- Experience interacting with solution architects to define application solution/design
- Experience as a project delivery lead, preferably in this company's environment
- Previous QA/testing experience
- Knowledge of software engineering practices such as test driven development, clean coding, continuous integration, etc