Requisition No.: 245654
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 11 months
A major HR program, comprised of multiple applications and work streams, is seeking a cloud security and integration architect:
- To lead cloud integration and cloud security architecture of a major HR program, which comprised of multiple applications and work streams
- To design solutions that are compliant to regional data privacy and data sovereignty requirements, using industry standard architecture references and patterns, and following company standards.
- To work with vendor teams to define security solutions that work cross internal and cloud enterprise boundaries for employees and external users such as retirees and dependents.
- To work with vendor teams to define API based integration solutions that will move data cross Oracle HCM cloud, Microsoft Dynamics CRM cloud, Documentum cloud, internal systems, and multiple user access channels such as mobile, web chat, email, telephony, et al.
- To support the project teams in the development of the application technical design
- To provide architecture support such as troubleshooting to application performance issues.
To thrive in a fast-paced working norm and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong and open communication skills both verbal and written.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Strong learner and continuously willing to seek out expert help and learning resources.
• Strong architecture knowledge with experience in providing technical solution for IT projects.
• Microsoft Azure Cloud and Oracle HCM Cloud knowledge
• Functional experience in HR, Office of General Council, Finance, Accounting and Land real estate
• Experience in trouble shooting complex systems and performance testing and tuning
• Project Management experience