Requisition No.: 246574
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 24 months
Data Architects support Solution Delivery Projects providing database applications for a wide range of business functions. For each project they facilitate design sessions with subject matter experts to Analyze Data Requirements and Design and Develop Data Structures. Data Architect produces Logical and Physical Data Models with corresponding Data Dictionaries while following Guidelines, Standards, and Procedures. They support multiple database technologies, including Oracle, DB2, Teradata, Hadoop, MS SQL Server, MS Azure, and MS APS. Responsibilities:
- Understand architecture requirements and non-functional requirements
- Refine Business Rules and Business Requirements
- Assess impact of change
- Help evaluate Purchased Packages
- Support Information Standards and Enterprise Data Items
- Develop Logical Data Model diagrams and LDM dictionaries.
- Physical Data Model diagrams and PDM dictionaries.
- Develop draft DDL Script
- Implement Data Model changes in support of Production Emergencies
- Perform Data Quality Analysis and identify data quality issues
- Collaborate with other Architects and support architectural deliverables.
- Extensive experience designing databases supporting complex business rules
- Must be capable of successfully supporting multiple project concurrently
- Ability to work as a member of a team and with all levels of management
- Leadership skills working across organizational boundaries
- Experience in delivering multiple projects while maintaining an overall program view
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Demonstrable abilities in architecture design and/or enterprise engineering
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture Assurance (EAA)
- 4+ years design Knowledge of MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Teradata, and MS Azure