Requisition No.: 20688-1
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 6 months
Monitor medical literature, guidelines and data releases at congresses for company and relevant competitor data to develop oncology content (focus on hematological malignancies) for slide decks, Q&As, Medical Information standard responses, training resources, and other deliverables while maintaining scientific accuracy and complying with applicable laws, regulations, guidance and BMS policies and procedures.
- Develop and update medical communication content per clinical development program, publications, data releases, congress activity, customer inquiry trends, treatment landscape, market events, etc.
- Conduct literature searches, author medical communications content and perform data accuracy reviews for medical communications content on BMS oncology assets.
- Literature search: identify and review all relevant data available in published literature to ensure in-depth and relevant medical data is reflected in all deliverables.
- Medical writing: author medical standard responses, Q&As, slide decks, and training materials that are succinct and scientifically rigorous
- Data accuracy review: perform data accuracy reviews of all deliverables to ensure all content is supported by available data/references.
- Support development of training deliverables on disease state, product overviews, and relevant market events to ensure readiness to address customer inquiries.
Consistently maintain in-depth knowledge of oncology and evolving competitive landscape
• Ability to navigate clinical protocols, clinical study reports, investigator brochures, publications and medical congress materials
• Understanding of the benefits and limitations of different data sources (ie, abstracts vs publications, primary vs tertiary data)
• Able to work independently after receiving appropriate guidance
• Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-pace environment
• Oncology and medical writing experience is strongly preferred