Requisition No.: 246725
Status: Full Time
Project Duration: 24 months
Vehicle Engineering/ Integration Engineer - Provide Export market voice of the customer to the corporate knowledge process and champion the identification, resolution and prevention of customer issues. Position will work with customer attribute and functional engineering teams to update corporate knowledge data bases with actionable voice of the customer requirements, specifications and design rules. Position Duties:
- Lead cross functional team to follow processes in developing new corporate requirements and developing migration plans for application to new vehicles
- Gather customer research and benchmark competitive vehicles to support requirement development
- Analyze corporate field data to identify potential unique environmental or customer usage issues
- Provide export market systemic issue assessment of forward-model products for issues that impact Customer Satisfaction, incorporating competitive and customer quality indicator analysis.
- Document and champion customer issues though Vehicle Program Team and Executive Escalation forums.
- Utilize Excel, PowerPoint, and corporate tracking systems to document issues and solutions.
- Prepare vehicles/properties to support systemic issue vehicle drives and evaluations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to put technical presentations together quickly to demonstrate main points
- Proficient in MS Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)