Requisition No.: 00001
Status: Full time
Project Duration: Direct Hire
Front End Web Developer to support a growing consultancy firm. This position is responsible for developing, deploying and modifying responsive marketing content to the site and demands excellent communication, strong attention to detail, and experience with Agile methodologies.
The responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that
will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the Project Manager(s) and
bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. Depending on the
demands of each project, you may participate in working in various sprints at different phases.
You will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make
the website more visually appealing and enhance usability.
Specific breakdown of duties:
• Update existing templates and develop new code for client website using WordPress
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, working closely with project
manager(s) to develop websites and web applications
• Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and
in internal functions as well.
design and development
• Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
• 2+ years app development experience preferred