Requisition No.: 00003854
Status: Full time
Project Duration: 6 months
• Provides technical leadership and assumes accountability for successful development and implementation of complex technical cloud solutions.
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
• Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
• Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
• Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
• Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
• Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
• Able to effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
• Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
• Maximize the value from Salesforce and make decision on in-built vs custom build solutions.
• Continuously expand Salesforce knowledge and leverage new capabilities and features to meet business needs
• Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team and participate in code reviews to ensure development quality
• Contribute to and define development standards and best practices.
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
• Demonstrated experience working in medium to large scale Salesforce implementations (Service, Sales and Marketing)
• Web frameworks (jQuery, Bootstrap, and similar)
• Data management (SQL, XML, JSON, Hibernate)
• Web services (REST, SOAP)
• JUnit testing
• Automation testing
• Continuous integration and delivery (Atlassian - JIRA, Bamboo, Stash)
• Self-motivated and creative
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Agile Methodologies