Requisition No.: 00003853
Status: Full time
Project Duration: 6 months
• Partner with internal Business teams to develop roadmaps and define business processes while creating associated system requirements.
• Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery. On-time and on-budget.
• Lead/participate in system implementation projects including but not limited to requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution.
• Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to Salesforce release upgrades.
• Maintains a high-level familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
• Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made
• Oversee day to day operations, maintenance, and support of Salesforce CRM environment.
• Able to effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
• Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
• Maximize the value from Salesforce and make decisions on in-built vs custom build solutions.
• Continuously expand Salesforce knowledge and leverage new capabilities and features to meet business needs
• Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team while advocating for Salesforce best practices.
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
• Self-motivated, creative and team player with customer focus
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Agile Methodologies
• Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify root causes, and anticipate implications
• 2 to 5 years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud