Requisition No.: 00003883
Status: Full time
Project Duration: 6 months
This position supports the launch of some of the company's newest initiatives in the enterprise information management (EIM) space.
In General, You’ll Be Responsible For:
• Bringing together technical and business resources, assigning responsibilities, and coordinating their work
• Developing all project and program documentation (including resource plans, project requirements, scope, and timelines), managing budgets, and communicating with stakeholders at every level of the organization
• Adhering to our existing project management methodology and quality standards and ensuring project success at every level
• Maintaining a solid understanding of the desired outcomes of your program and projects, and ensuring consistent alignment with business objectives and strategy
• Understanding of basic data warehousing techniques and tools is a plus (Oracle, Informatica)
Experience leading projects or gathering business requirements. Experience managing small to medium project teams (2 to 7+) within a matrixed organization, and projects in multiple technologies and/or business functions.